Sunday 14 February 2010

Sunday 07.02.10 (SUNDAY FREE WITH FAMILIES)

In sunday 6th of february of 2010, I getted up so later than the other days. Only I getted up I go to lunch, but I don't had much hungry.
Inmediately we finished to lunch we went to visit some places in Swiss. And I also visit a lake. I learned in Swiss, there are two churchs for a town, one catholic and one protestant.
I also learned in Swiss the money is the franc, and the franc is aproximatelly 0,60 cents of euro.
We returned to our house, in Tirano, and we went to play football in a snowed and small place. We were playing many time, 3 or 4 hours.
When we returned I haved a shower and I saw the results of the italian league of football.
I have dinner and I went to sleep.
by Bernat Borras


I went to Grosio, to see Erea and his partner, we went to drank a cofee
Luca bought a ballon of eliot, those voice dick.
And finally we go back home, and we went to bed at 9.
by Maria

On Sunday, Ari, Patt, Didac and our partners went to visit the city of St. Moriz, a city with a lot of money, sportive cars and very expensive brand shops.

We were to -8 degrees, so in a lake in the city there were horses races.
We saw snow everywhere, people skiing in the street, very nice houses, and a lot of money on every corner.
It was a great day!!!                                 
by Sergi

On sunday we slept. In the afternoon we went to Livigno with Andrea. Livingo had a very beautiful ice statues. In Livigno we went shopping later had lunch.
The return trip was shorter. Then, we went to eat at home of Andrea and her mother made us spaghetti. The spaghetti was very good! 
by Marta

I went to St.Moriz with Arianda, Pat and Sergi; It was a very beautifull city. There was a lot of shops, and a lot of expensive: one rolex(clock) costs: 14.000€!!! After shopping we went to visited the biggest houses in the city. It was a city in the midel of the alps, and there was a lot of snow!!!
I enjoyed a lot.
by Didac

On Sunday, I staied at the town. In the afternoon me and my partner sleep all the morning, because in the night we went to a disco. We had lunch with the family and in the afternoon I go out and see the town. Maria, cames, and we pased all the afternoon together. We went to a bar and we spoke with the italian. It was a "light" day, but it was fantastic!
by : Erea


  On sunday I went to Livigno with my partner Giulia and her family!
Livigno is a place of the dreams for me!
In this town there are a lot of shops of differents brands. For exemple: guess, gucci, dolce & gabbana...
Cost the best weekend of my life!

by Judith

No comments:

Post a Comment