Wednesday 17 February 2010

Thursday 4.02.10 (DEPARTURE FROM LES BORGES BLANQUES)

This was the first day of exchange. At one o'clock the catalan students catched the bus in front of Ies Josep Valllverdú, the catalan institute of les Borges Blanques, Les Garrigues.

We went to the airport of Saragossa, where we catched a fly with the company Ryanair to italian airport of Bergamo (the fly wasn't bored, but I wanted to saw the Alps and it was dark), and then we catched a bus and we did a bit of travel to Tirano. Before we arrived we stopped to dinner a pizza in a restaurant.
The travel with bus was a bit long, two hours and a half, but finally, we arribed to Tirano.
There was happy students and very happy students. I remember when I saw my partner, Gino, I think we are going to have a good exchange, and it was real.
His father comes to the institute, and with the car bring Gino and me to our house. I haved a good bienvenue but I was tired and I went to sleep.
By Bernat

We  went to Saragossa to the airport and we catched the plane. In the plain we stayed two hours and a half (we ate, we played PSP, we slept.... ).When we arrived in Bergamo we went to ate a pizza. We arrived in Tirano, where we found the italian studen, Erea, Maria and me was the lasts. When Domenico arrived we went to his home.

 By Didac

No comments:

Post a Comment